South Jordan Deck Company
A deck is defined as an open and roofless outdoor platform or porch that extends from the house. While patios are cheaper than decks, a new deck installation has been proven to have higher return on investment. And when you let Utah Deck Company build your deck, you can look forward to making the most out of your money.
Why South Jordan Homeowners Choose Utah Deck Company
If you are wondering why Utah Deck Company remains to be the top choice of South Jordan homeowners for deck builders, the following reasons are the answers:
- We are fully insured and state licensed deck builders.
- We offer the most competitive prices in building decks but if you want the cheapest, don’t expect us to be that. We carry out quality work and quality work will always take dedication and time. We believe that cheap labor is not skilled while skilled labor doesn’t come cheap.
- We are not your usual jack of all trades but master of none. Utah Deck Company is a deck builder and a deck builder only.
- We have the confidence that we could build the longest lasting decks so we back up our work with warranty against workmanship defects on your brand new deck. The decking materials we use are also of topnotch quality.
- We perform the job ourselves and we will never work with subcontractors. At Utah Deck Company, we believe that the moment we share your hand and promise you something, we should be the one to deliver that promise. We will never shake your hand only to hire someone else to do the job. We will be the one to build your deck while wearing a big smile on our face.
Utah Deck Company is not in the business for money alone. We take great pride in every deck we build and once you choose us for your project, you will have the peace of mind knowing that we love what we do and do what we love. Give us a call today!
About South Jordan, Utah
The city of South Jordan lies in Salt Lake Valley along Jordan River banks right in the middle of Wasatch Mountains and Oquirrh Mountains. The city boasts of 3.5 of Jordan River Parkway that serves as a home to parks, natural habitats, trails, and fishing ponds. The equestrian park and fair grounds of Salt Lake County, 27 parks, and Oquirrh Lake are all found in South Jordan that has 74,149 residents based on the 2018 census.